Learn more about tire manufacturers straight from the companies themselves. Whether you use a popular model or require a private brand, you need to stay on top of the news affecting your tires. Failure to do so may place you and your loved ones at an increased chance of getting seriously injured or killed in a blowout, roof crush, rollover or tire tread separation accident.
Official Tire Manufacturer Websites
- Big O Tires, Inc.
- Bridgestone Americas Holding, Inc.
- Bridgestone Firestone North American Tire, LLC
- Continental AG
- Continental Tire North America, Inc.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Dayton Tire
- Delta Tire
- Denman Tire Corporation
- Dick Cepek Tires & Wheels
- Dunlop Tire
- General Tire
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Hankook Tire America Corp.
- The Kelly-Springfield Tire & Rubber Company
- Kumho Tire Co., Inc.
- Michelin Group
- Michelin North America, Inc.
- National Tire
- Nitto Tire North America, Inc.
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- Pirelli Tyre: United States
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd.
- Toyo Tires
- Yokohama Tire Corporation
Holding Tire Manufacturers Responsible for Tire Defects
When tire manufacturers fail to meet federal safety guidelines, they can cause innocent drivers and their passengers to get killed or egregiously injured in an accident. Roof crushes, blowouts, tread separations and rollovers are all common results of their negligence. Willis Law Firm is available to assist you and your family in investigating and litigating all of these defective tire situations and more. Our services come backed by 30 years of experience, Martindale-Hubble recognition and a prestigious Steven J. Sharp Award for its efforts in the 2000 Firestone/Ford Explorer recalls. Don’t hesitate to schedule a consultation with us so you can begin the path to financial recovery. Fill out our form, or call us toll-free at 1-800-883-9858.
Peer Review Rated
Highest Level of Professional ExcellenceRequest FREE Consultation